Heine MINI 3000 FO LED otoscope D-008.70.110
Fibre optic LED
Heine Mini 3000 otoscope range selection guide
|POSITA SKU||HEINE OTOSCOPE||HEINE CODE||LIGHT PATH||LIGHT SOURCE||MAGNIF.|
|HE10-1-1||MINI 3000 DIRECT||D-001.70.210||Direct||XHL Xenon Halogen||3x|
|HE10-1-2||MINI 3000 FO||D-001.70.110||Fibre Optic||XHL Xenon Halogen||3x|
|HE10-1-3||MINI 3000 FO LED||D-008.70.110||Fibre Optic||LED||3x|
Light path:A fibre optic light path provides a wider field of view compared with a direct light path. This is because, with a direct light path, the light source protudes into the otoscope field of view. Whereas, with fibre optic, the light source does not block the field of view and the optic fibre carries the light.
Light source:The LED light source provides many advantages over the XHL xenon halogen light source. Compared to the XHL xenon halogen light source, the LED light source lasts longer with virtually unlimited working life up to 50,000 hours. The LED light source is twice as bright as xenon halogen instruments. Battery life with LED light source is longer compared with xenon halogen light source because LED requires less power.
Mini 3000 FO LED otoscope
Modern otoscope with maintenance-free LED illumination. Twice as bright as a conventional xenon Halogen instrument.
All of the features of the mini 3000 F.O. Otoscope, with the addition of:
- Maintenance-free, no need to ever exchange the LED.
- LED Thermal management for a consistent light output throughout the whole working life.
- High-performance-LED: bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with excellent colour rendering ﾖ colour temperature 4000 K, colour rendering index > 95, and > 90 rendering index of the colour red.
- Twice as bright as xenon Halogen instruments.
- Exclusive Battery Performance Indicator: when the instrument is switched on, the maximum light intensity is shown, then the light intensity is regulated down to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery so you know when your batteries need changing.
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace.
- Operation time up to 10 hours. The batteries need to be changed less often and the rechargeable batteries last longer.