Shipping and returns
Shipping of goods
All goods will be delivered within Australia. We do not export goods to overseas destinations.
Courier service engaged
All orders are delivered using Australia Post regular parcel service unless otherwise negotiated and agreed to in writing.
Orders for regular products are dispatched within five business days of confirming receipt of payment for your order unless otherwise notified. Orders for some products are held and then shipped in batches at a later date. The timeframe for dispatch of orders, which are held and shipped as batches, is notified on those products' information webpages.
- All goods are dispatched from Melbourne, Australia. After we lodge your order with Australia Post, shipping time for goods varies with the location of shipping. The following shipping timeframe estimates are based on Australia Post regular parcel shipping time estimates. Regional locations may take longer than major shipping centres:
- Melbourne metro- 2 business days
- Victoria country region - 5 business days
- Interstate metro - 3 to 6 business days depending on destination address
- Interstate country region - regional locations will take longer than interstate metropolitan areas.
Your order will be processed and dispatched after we ascertain that your full payment has cleared.
After your order has been dispatched, we will send you an email notification with an Australia Post tracking number. You can then use the Australia Post tracking system to track the shipping status of your order. If you wish to speak to an Australia Post representative, you can contact them directly on 13 76 78.
If no one is available to receive your parcel at your delivery address, then it may be taken to an Australia Post outlet for collection by you. If you do not collect the parcel from Australia Post following Australia Post giving final notice, then your parcel may be returned to sender.
If Australia Post returns your parcel to us because you have not collected it within the timeframe Australia Post has indicated, then you will need to pay for postage and handling to have the parcel redelivered.
Risk for goods
Risk for the goods passes to the purchaser on delivery.
Delivery of the goods occurs when you pick-up the goods, or the goods are delivered to your delivery address, your agent or nominee or a carrier commissioned on your behalf.
Return delivery address
Contact Posita for written approval before returning goods. Refunds for returns made without prior approval may not be provided.
Send all returns to:
PO Box 373
Canterbury VIC. 3126
Claiming for goods damaged or missing during delivery
Inspect your goods on delivery and immediately inform Australia Post in writing of any visual damage to the goods or missing content. You must contact us and let us know within 48 hours of delivery that your goods have been damaged or if content is missing.
Wrong product ordered or change of mind
- If you have changed your mind and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Posita may at our discretion offer you an exchange or refund provided that the products:
- Are in saleable condition.
- Are unworn and or unused
- Are in their original unopened packaging
- Have all original manuals, and promotional material attached
- Are not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
The exchange or refund sought must be within 30 days.
Posita is not required to provide you with a copy of your original receipt to facilitate an exchange, refund, insurance or warranty claim.
Posita excludes products indicated in the Exclusions section below from consideration for refund or exchange.
- Change of mind returns will not be provided on:
- Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, and altered products
- Products that contain items subject to hygiene concerns such as ear tips, probe tubes, and cleaning tools
Delivery costs and restocking fees
You will be responsible for all delivery costs during the return process and any applicable restocking fees.
Proof of purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by a Tax Invoice.
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe.
However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for your goods to be sent to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Posita will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Posita will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method except for cheque payments.
Bundled items and purchase with gift or bonus
Where products are purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned. If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.