Riester e-scope F.O. otoscope LED 3.7 V, white, in case
Economically priced fibre optic version with 3.7 V LED(5500 K) illumination. For uniform illumination of the examination field with pure white light (5500 K). The LED illumination shows colours as they really are. Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost LED unlimited service life.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives. Whilst the service life of a xenon light source is only approx. 20 hours, LED burns for at least 20,000 hours, i.e. over 2 years at a go ﾖ with e -scope ﾮ , even with two conventional AA batteries.
- Particularly high environment-friendliness, for the newly developed IPC in the e -scope always converts the voltage of simple alkaline batteries into the optimum voltage required for LED operation, resulting in battery lives of around 50 operating hours.
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with 3X magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e -scope /ri -scope L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator)
- Available in a choice of black or white finish
- F.O. LED. e-scope light source 5500 Kelvin